1. Ooberstock Ltd is committed to respecting your privacy and are aware that you, the customer, are concerned as to what happens with personal information provided by you. We respect your privacy and treat all information as Private and Confidential and any information we do collect is kept in a secure location. We will only use information supplied by you for the purpose of processing your order and the delivery of goods.
2. You may receive e-mails from our company with regards to your current open orders and special offers, announcements etc. Your e-mail address is used solely for this purpose. You may ask that your details be removed from our system by writing to us or e-mailing us at [email protected].
3. We do not and will not sell or release information provided by you, unless required by law, to any other third party, except when in connection with your order(s) to our approved carrier, or in exceptional cases of debt recovery.
4. Ooberstock Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioners Office and conforms to all the relevant legislation in respect of the Data Protection Act. Full Details of our ICO registration can be found at www.ico.gov.uk.
5. All card transactions are processed by one of our selected payment providers. Neither Ooberstock Ltd nor any of it’s employees have access to credit or debit card information submitted during purchase transactions on Our Website. Please note that Ooberstock Ltd will never ask for your credit or debit card information by e-mail.
6.1. Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, among other customised features and services we provide.
6.2. Delivering content, including advertisements, relevant to your interests on our sites and third-party sites.
6.3. Keeping track of your preferences.
6.4. Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
6.5. Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products and services.
6.6. Preventing fraudulent activities.
6.7. Improving security.